Tazapay is committed to building a safe payments ecosystem and complying with AML regulatory standards. We seek your cooperation in completing the KYC/KYB process in order to verify the parties involved in all transactions.
As a regulated financial services provider, Tazapay is committed to complying with Anti Money Laundering / Counter Terrorism Financing (AML/CFT) regulations in the countries in which we operate. We strive to build a safe payment ecosystem and protect both buyers and sellers. Performing KYB/KYC verification is one of the ways we ensure your funds are safe.
Please note that successful completion of KYB is a requirement before you can use our API products and for funds to be released.
More information on KYB/KYC
- Why KYB/KYC is Required: a Deep Dive
- What Documents are needed during KYB/KYC?
- How do I complete KYB/KYC on Tazapay?
- What does Tazapay's KYB/KYC statuses mean?
- How long does it take to complete KYB/KYC with Tazapay?