Tazapay's KYB statuses come in the following: Not started, KYB initiated, KYB pending, KYB approved, and KYB rejected
- Not started: The KYB submission is saved as a draft. The user can still edit and upload relevant documents.
- KYB Initiated: When user has submitted their KYB and Tazapay is reviewing the application
- KYB Pending: When Tazapay marks the KYB as Pending due to insufficient documents or other pending requirements
- KYB Approved: When Tazapay approves a KYB application that fulfils all the pre-requisite document requirements
- KYB Rejected: When Tazapay marks the KYB as Rejected, due to non-fulfilment of the pre-requisite document requirements
For a flow chart visualisation, you may refer to our API documentation on KYB states.